Dentures supported by implants
The All-on-4 technique – dentures supported by implants – is a stress-free, affordable tooth replacement solution for patients who want to look and feel better now. A denture implant procedure can give you the immediate confidence and improved quality of life you desire at a price that’s more affordable than other implant procedures.
Implant supported dentures
Plus, the All-on-4 technique rarely requires any bone grafting, which means you’ll leave the periodontist office the very same day with a fully functional set of denture implants. And because the All-on-Four technique requires just four denture implants, which maximize the use of existing bone, implant-supported dentures are a sensible option for patients with low bone density or volume.
Consider the All-on-4 denture implant technique and enjoy the benefits:
- Lasting results – patients report a 98.5 % success rate after four years
- Less investment compared to other implant procedures
- A shorter recovery period
- Stabilized bone levels and no bone grafting (in most cases)
- Easier self-care and better oral hygiene
- No food restrictions – eat whatever you want
- A permanent smile – no more removable appliances
Here’s how the All-on-4 denture implant technique works:
1. You will receive a local anesthetic to numb the working area and ensure a comfortable, painless experience.
2. Your periodontist will locate areas in your mouth that offer the best bone volume and fit the four denture implants into place.
3. New or existing dentures are then attached to the implants and over the next three to four months, your bones will fully integrate with the denture implants.
4. Your temporary teeth are removed and replaced with a permanent, customized set of teeth.
Dr. Deana Cook and Dr. Phyllis Cook, located in Wilmington, NC are periodontists who serve patients from Castle Hayne, Porters Neck, Odgen, Leland, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Southport, and Hampstead. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!
Click Here For Further Information About All-on-4